Shop Small, Think Boise First, and Stay Local
The words may differ but the message is the same. Support small business in your community for all the right reasons.
As the ski season gets closer by the inch and the holidays approach at lightning speed, keep in mind a few reasons to shop locally and support your local ski shops.
- Supporting local businesses supports the local economy and keeps dollars spent in our own community.
- Shopping locally allows you to actually see, touch, feel or try on the product you are interested in. No guessing or surprises. You will know if the items fit and if you like the color!
- Locally owned businesses provide valuable products and services and help create the distinctive character of Boise.
- Local businesses hire people who live in the community and tend to be more knowledgeable about the products and services they sell.
- Local retailers can advise you on products based on common information, for example, a ski model might be recommended for you because of the particular ski runs you like to ski at Bogus Basin.
- If you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased, local retailers can handle the issue and will typically go out of their way to satisfy you as quickly as possible.
- Chances are, your local retailer knows you by name and can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Retailers are always happy to see their regular customers (who are also their friends)!
- Supporting local businesses will ensure that your favorite retailers are here and ready to help you in the future!
So…as you shop for your ski needs or the skiers on your gift list, think local and come see us! We’re happy to see you and we can help you find exactly what you are looking for!